HNT Gordon dealers?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mqbernardo

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

does anyone know of any euro dealer for HNT Gordon planes from autralia? dieter schmid used to carry them, but not any more...

thanks in advance,
Miguel.

Im afraid I cant help you there as the UK dealer I knew used to stock them (CHT) dont have them listed on their website anymore.
Have you tried contacting Terry about delivery to Portugal? I have purchased a couple of his planes, and did so direct from his website.

Cheers,
Adam

As it happens I was clearing out the workshop this afternoon and took pictures of a few things I no longer need, one of the items is a HNT 60 degree smoother. If it's what you're after, I could find out what postage would cost to Portugal.

I'll post a thread in the for sale section once I get the children to bed.

Cheers
Aled

There is currently a group of people putting together a group buy in Australia, you might be able to tag along and get their discounts.

I am pretty sure they are getting 25% off the web/listed prices, If you send me a PM I can give you the organisers contact details.

Joez

mqbernardo":3pogk0uf said:
thanks Aled, your price is actually very good but i´m looking at the A55 smoother.

No problem! The A55 looks to be a lovely plane, mine is good, but I find adjusting the blade to be a real pain - I just don't have the skill required to set it accurately every time.

Back