hinges

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shim20

Established Member
Reaction score
dose anyone know where i could get some nice hinges for a jewlery box?? ive found some but they look to cheapy if you know what i mean,
cheers

Funny that, I looked at this thread thinking it was mine, as I asked the same just a few days ago.
I got some good advice from the guys, but ended up going to the junk shop and taking some off a cra*py old box I got there for 50p. I also found some in the 'bitz and pieces' box that I can use too.

Also, you might want to try the ironmongery catalogue that D&M tools sent me, they have a load of hinges and locks, quite a good selection too.

HTH

Neil

2853843610_e0b4316baf.jpg

You want Brusso for the ultimate jewellery box hinges in my view. The above are JB-102's from Classic Hand Tools.

Cheers, Ed

EdSutton":3auadp2u said:
2853843610_e0b4316baf.jpg

You want Brusso for the ultimate jewellery box hinges in my view. The above are JB-102's from Classic Hand Tools.

Cheers, Ed

yes thanks ed, i might go with these, the only thing holding me back is the price :lol: , but they do look really nice, and its things like that that can make or break a piece,
cheers.

edit- just ordered some :lol:

Back