Hi (again)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HLA91

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I joined the forum quite a few years ago but had lots going on since then. I now am a skint home owner and trying to do some DIY with wood and it reminded me of that nice forum I joined many moons ago so I thought I would pop back and have a look around. So I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I’ll hopefully be hanging round here a lot more. Your all making me very jealous of your workshops, mine currently consists of a tote bag and workmate setup in the garden, so very simple but hopefully as time goes on I should be able to get something more permanent sorted.

Goodbye for now.

HLA91

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you've got the right amount of enthusiasm to make anything possible. Get making !

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

HLA91":131vq25d said:
Your all making me very jealous of your workshops, mine currently consists of a tote bag and workmate setup in the garden, so very simple but hopefully as time goes on I should be able to get something more permanent sorted.

Don't be envious, you'll have one soon enough :wink: Remember, everyone had to start somewhere, and IMHO, by building up gradually you'll gain invaluable experience and understanding of woodworking.

Obi Wan :eek:ccasion5:

Back