Hi 2

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daven

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi - another diy'er joining your group!

Been lurking around for a while since building my workshop (see below WIP picture) and found some useful tips here (thanks :wink: ):-

Workshop_16_07_08.jpg

Was given a lathe recently (dabbled in the past with an old B&D attachment :oops: ) so looking forward to doing some proper turning now! :D

Off now to post some questions :wink:

Dave

Welcome Dave, another member in Kent - yay, we're taking over :lol:

Can't sort out your picture posting problem I'm afraid, but the spam-trap will leave you alone after a few more posts then we'll see what you're made of :wink:

MarkW":1orqkamu said:
Welcome Dave, another member in Kent - yay, we're taking over :lol:

Can't sort out your picture posting problem I'm afraid, but the spam-trap will leave you alone after a few more posts then we'll see what you're made of :wink:

Thanks

Welling - just down the road! I'm in Bexleyheath! 8)

I thought that is what happend to the picture! Will it become enabled after a few more posts or stay as is?

Regards

Dave

Welcome Dave..
Although I now live up north in Cheshire I gre up in the Bexley, Bexleyheath and Sidcup area!!!
Small world huh
Cheers
Timmo

Welcome Dave, nice looking workshop - I've seen houses that don't look as nice as that! :D

LOL - thanks for the warm welcome!

Not much to show inside at the moment - have only just finished the build!

A few more pictures of the here

I am waiting for a planner/thicknesser to arrive so I can start work on the bench (using some floor boards rescued from our loft! - anyone know where I can get some new blades for it? :lol: )

Regards

Dave

Daven":18ljalbg said:
I am waiting for a planner/thicknesser to arrive so I can start work on the bench (using some floor boards rescued from our loft! - anyone know where I can get some new blades for it? :lol: )
If you post details of the machine then I am sure if anyone knows where the knives can be bought they will let you know.

Latest posts

Back