Help required

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody-2

Reaction score
I would like to thank the 3 people who offered help,I will contact you personally today.Angel boy I am unable to respond because there was no email opportunity at the end of your message,please contact again.
To the people who expressed cynicism,you are simply wrong,there is no scam.
I was asking for help because I need it and I am hurt and offended by some of the responses.

Woody-2 Please try not to be upset by some of the responders and consider them as just being cautious. The interweb carries many scams and some do appear on forums like this as a first post from a new member requesting help that has some financial reward to draw in the unwary.

We now know you are completely genuine and need some help and members here are usually very generous with their time.

Maybe with the benefit of a little thought you can perhaps see why some of the responses were a little cynical.
Having been caught out once and very nearly getting sucked in to a scammer before (who subsequently did turn up on this forum) I did read your request with cynicism but fortunately held back from posting any reply.

I hope it all works out OK for you and welcome to the forum which 9usually) if a very friendly place.

Bob

Latest posts

Back