Help needed PLEASE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
phil.p":qw7s4ku2 said:
Best of luck, Chris. I'm sure my daughter and my wife will wonder why on earth they've started to get Festool advertising emails ... :D
Lol thanks Phil

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

chippy1970":27fo1x2d said:
DiscoStu":27fo1x2d said:
Two days until your son gets some nice new gadgets!
New game for his Xbox :)

Right I'm not voting anymore until your offer improves. It's obvious he's done all the hard work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DiscoStu":3ect8or9 said:
chippy1970":3ect8or9 said:
DiscoStu":3ect8or9 said:
Two days until your son gets some nice new gadgets!
New game for his Xbox :)

Right I'm not voting anymore until your offer improves. It's obvious he's done all the hard work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:) alright 2 then :)

Best of luck.
I've been a good boy and voted for you everyday since you started your election campaign, so I hope it's been a help to you.
Fingers crossed! :)

Roughcut":10krn7dv said:
Best of luck.
I've been a good boy and voted for you everyday since you started your election campaign, so I hope it's been a help to you.
Fingers crossed! :)
Cheers really appreciate the help :)

I've got everything crossed lol

Done!, I've also voted everyday, I do hope you win, I like to see people having a go, best of luck,
Rodders

blackrodd":2bnunx44 said:
Done!, I've also voted everyday, I do hope you win, I like to see people having a go, best of luck,
Rodders
Thanks Rodders

I nearly didn't do the video. I've got quite bad anxiety so it took a lot for me make a fool of myself world wide lol.

I'm really glad I did though and it's great to see the support I've been given. :)

POwXtiO.jpg

1 hour left to vote, if you're still up and haven't voted please vote on the link.

To all those who have supported me I'm really grateful for all the help and encouragement. It's a real eye opener to how nice people can really be.

Thanks

Chris

http://www.festool-sysrock.co.uk/?m=28

Voting is over now. Thanks to all who've helped :) . The results are out on Friday so I'll let you all know how I did then.

Chris

Had some news today :)

I didn't win but came 3rd but I'm still over the moon with that.

Thanks to everyone who voted and helped you lot really are the best :)

Just off to festool uk to work out what I want with my prize money :)

Back