Hello

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikonD80

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just joined the forum so thought it only polite to introduce myself.

I got interested in Woodworking a few years back after having built a life sized replica Dalek (I use it for charity fund raising).
I then found the Fine WoodWorking site and joined that - I find their video workshops really useful - and built my son a Mission Style bed. A few other projects have been completed: a couple of cabinets, a carving of a mouse, some boxes and most recently a hayrake dining table.

I'm currently in the middle of planning a new workbench and so am also brushing up on my SketchUp skills.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all (albeit virtually) and hopefully taking my abilities on to the next level.

Welcome Nikon . You are gonna love it here. Nicest bunch of lunatics on the net. A few things to remember , no such thing as a silly question, picturers are always welcome (mandatory to prove gloats) and sharpening is simple. By the way , my other vehicle is a type 40 Tardis gently pre - owned .

Back