Hello from the Isle of Man

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul.w

Reaction score
Just found this site, I am very interested in working with wood and can never walk past a skip with out having a look for wood I can use, hope to have a chat with you all somtime.

Regards
Paul.w

Welcome Paul. I think you will find a few folks here who are skip divers - and maybe one or two (if they are honest) whose efforts end up in skips :lol:

Certainly do Bosshog, I just hate good hard wood going to land fill, with my thickness planer I have made loads out of reclaimed timber.

Regards Paul.w

Oh...don't get me wrong, I would never pass a good thing if it was going, but it's always best to know the rights and wrongs of things...bosshogg
Even a stupid man's got to be right sometimes

Welcome Paul, If i could get outta my wheels believe me i would be in their like a shot lol,, I would ask first though bosshogg :wink: honest.

Cheers

Dave

As you can see Paul, what a nice bunch of light fingered geezers we are, a warm welcome from Nabit & Grabit Inc. :lol: bosshogg

Thank you for such a warm welcome, please don't think of me as some kind of Hippie live for free skip rat, I just hate to see good material go to waste, the Isle of Man is 30 miles long and only 18 wide so all our rubbish ends up at amenity centres and then burnt at a incinerator plant.

Regards Paul

I'm quite partial to a brace of " live for free skip rats" occasionally, served on a chip off the old block and some crispy wafer thin Pinus sylvestris and linseed ju...yum yum (homer)

Back