Hello Again

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dibs-h

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd say "Hello Again".

Logged in and looked at the last time I posted - 2013 and went "Christ". It's about the time life went "down the drain, back up and rinse and repeat for the next 4 years". Work, home, relationships, friendships, mental health, my take on life and the world - you name it, all featured heavily in that time. And the shed and it's contents gathered dust. :(

Why am I telling you all this? Well, for so long UKW was a real part of my life. A very enjoyable part of my life. I got to know some terrific folk on here, met some too. And I'm thankful that life has brought me back to this great place.

So - Hello again and glad to be back! :)

Dibs

Hi Dibs.

It's still a friendly place but dont mention sharpening or old tools V new tools unless you want a bun fight :D

Beau

Hi Dibs, I wondered where you had got to. I briefly thaough the garage build might have done for you. Good to see you back.

xy

Hi Dibs! I was wondering where you've been only last night, as I finally got round to fitting the router plate I bought from you pretty much exactly five years and nine months to the day.

Back