• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Heavy Duty Nylon Castors on Bearings - (ALL SOLD)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonsafari69

Established Member
Reaction score
I have another batch of these very heavy duty solid Nylon Castors. I will add some photos including a sketch with the dimensions of the base plate etc. The metal frame of the castor is quite substantial at 3mm thick so these have been manufactured to take some serious weight. They are fitted with a bearing race which makes the rotation is very smooth. I have used these for making loads of items more mobile in the workshop. A good use i've found is to bolt them to the bottom of the supermarket delivery crates which makes a great mobile storage system.
4 x castors.jpg

Dimensions:
Baseplate - 92mm long x 65mm wide x 3mm thick
Nylon Wheel - 50mm diameter x 40mm wide
Height from bottom of castor to top of baseplate - 75mm
Wheel.JPG

Price:
Castors are £2.50 each
Delivery - (via EVRI)
Delivery Cost Example 1) Up to 8 castors @ £6.85 which would be just below the Evri 5kg limit.
Delivery Cost Example 2) Up to 16 castors @ £7.26 which would be just below the Evri 10kg limit.
I can't post single deliveries heavier than 10kg but multiple deliveries are of course possible if required.
If anyone wants to collect in person my post-code is DE12 (North Leicestershire / South Derbyshire border).
weight.jpg

Some more photos:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
Thanks, Dave.

Back