Health and Safety test

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlC

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all
I went for my H&S test today and failed it. :lol:
It stupid cause they don`t tell u how many u got right or wrong.
Has anybody else done one of these?

yep
but i passed, think i only got 1 question wrong i find the multiple choice pretty easy though just use common sence :)

Don't worry CarlC, I failed first time, mainly, according to my tutor, because I read to much into the questions. The test I took also had a lot of construction site questions which where totally inappropriate for the wood shop. eg, If you are in a deep trench full of rubbish and a lorry was reversing into the trench, who do you report it to? I personally would get out of the trench and have a go at the driver. Which is the wrong answer.

:lol: It is stupid though, they don`t ask you what are you studying or intend to study.
I had a Question about if you was going down a narrow gap and there was slime at the bottom what would u do?
As if i need that for Carpentry.
I did use common sense. :lol:

I had to do a H&S test where each person got asked a different set of questions :roll: :? :?: I thought what sort of a test is this I thought the whole point was for each person to do an identical test and see who got the highest and who got the lowest point score?? But no when I asked about it I was informed there is a big quota of questions and when you do your test your computer picks out a selection at random for you to complete :shock:

Latest posts

Back