HDMI connections

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a look at www.keene.co.uk they have all sortd of goodies, some cheap, some :shock: !!!

It might be an option for your mate to use RGB from the DVD player and HDMI from the Sky box. If and when I get Sky HD, that's the way I'm going.

BTW. has your mate seen some of the media players out there, like http://www.snazio.com/Links/Net%20DVD%20Cinema(new).htm (I've got one) the output is stunning, but the DVD player is pants. There is a lot of HD material available on the Net.

Just a thought..

Rick...

I have exactly the same problem with LG 42PX5D TV and the same model DVD (190MH) as you describe. I have changed the DVD player and the cable with no effect. The problem is therefore either an incompatability (seems unlikely as they are both current LG models) or a fault in the HDMI circuitry in the TV. As you describe the analogue audio is perfect when taken direct from the DVD to a Bose Lifestyle audio amp. I have asked LG technical dept for a diagnosis but as yet no response from them.

Latest posts

Back