• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold HC 260 planer thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jones

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my Electra Beckum HC 260 planer thicknesser. It's 240v on a 13 amp plug. Planing width 10" thicknesser depth 7". I have the original manual, setting gauge, spanner and allen key, also three sets of new double sided knives and one of resharpenable knives and carriers. The disposable knives use the etsa system so are very quick to replace. This has the wheel kit so is easy to move around. This is a good quality German made machine, they are now made in China under the Metabo brand so spares are available though I've never needed any. Works well with no problems and gives a good finish.
IMG_20230202_170103_437.jpg
IMG_20230202_170036_354.jpg
IMG_20230202_165847_546.jpg
It weighs 70 kg and will fit in a car with the legs removed. Collection from near Caernarfon. £300

Is this still available? Would need to sort a courier if so but would be very interested. Had one about fifteen years ago and would work well for me until I splash out on Axminster spiral one in next couple of years

Excellent machine - I have the Metabo version, Recently I've been producing 1mm, 2 mm & 3mm x 50 mm wide pear,boxwood, apple, maple & ash for model ship building, using a 'carrier board' of course & dbl.-sided tape.

Hopefully all sorted now and just arranging collection. Looking forward to it as had one 20 years ago I bought from Yandles and was a great machine

Back