have i offended you all

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breezey

Reaction score
its not my fault im a builder it just happened. it also allows me to rent a workshop so i can mess around with wood, just have never tried turning but always wanted to give it a try, but and worried about buying a cheap dressed up imported lathe then having to buy another one in a couple of years time, got to log off shortly as missus getting fed up with me being on here or down workshop!!!

Naaahhh - just pop into the woodturning forum and have a browse.Several recent threads on lathe choice and purchase.
Nothing wrong with being a builder either :wink:

Andrew

A post that doesn't result in instant replies does not mean that anyone's offended, just that suitable respondees aren't online right there and then.

Starting another thread is no more likely to generate replies if the suitable posters are away, is it? I'll reply in your original thread, just to keep the subject heading on track. :)

Ray.

Hi Breezy,
No you haven't, and no replies ain't 'cos your a buillder (We all have our cross to bear :) :) )

As Ray said, sometimes the people with the expertise just happen to be doing other things (Like attending to SWMBO task lists :lol: )

Anyway, some threads do not require any 'post' type response (See my one on domestic violence in 'General Chat') just a viewing will do.

Latest posts

Back