Hall Furniture

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BradNaylor":38kkui4s said:
Thanks for your concern.

Brad

Incidentally, I got 'A' level maths!

:lol:

And 'A' level woodwork...

I'm not having a dig at you brad, all of my Family are self employed, i know that every week is different, it may be good in one way making 2000 a week, but not when your just at the vat threshold, you know what i mean.

I dropped A level maths within the month of starting sixth form!

but i made up for it with the modern equivalent to woodwork A level.

John-Henry

BradNaylor":3jn5bqt9 said:
I can't really disagree with the comments about the styling.

However, which demographic of potential customers has most disposable money?

The answer of course is retiring baby boomers who married in the 1960's or 70's - particularly ones like my clients who were both head teachers until recently and who I guess must have a very nice pension income and not a lot to spend it on. These people love this stuff!
I've got another 1970's repro unit made and in the spray booth

Cheers
Brad

In my opinion 1970 styling is returning in a big way but with a modern twist, flat panel doors are back in, retro sideboards etc, I'm wearing flares again except they are called bootcut jeans. Whoops straying onto fashion, isn't that banned from this forum you guys just don't understand it :lol: flat caps and wellies

Doctor":13erev0x said:
Karl":13erev0x said:
Doctor":13erev0x said:
By my calculations Brad you tunover £300,000 per annum
You're not very good at maths then Doc. :D

Cheers

Karl

Sorry I thought Brad said he made it in a weekend, crikey it was a relaxed week.
Your right I'm not very good at maths, or readin and witring

Yup - Doc, you've got the write (sorry - couldn't miss that pun), username... Just as well you can't see my handwriting... :roll:

Latest posts

Back