had to postpone last 11 months but ready to start scrolling.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darloray

Established Member
Reaction score
hi, been 11 months since we bought the new house,how time has flown, but with not selling the other house ive had 2 houses with bills , and other commitments etc I had to postpone getting a scroll saw etc.
the other house is set to complete sale next Friday so from that point onwards I will be mortgage free at 44.
I always look to see what to buy but always get conflicting results when looking at reviews etc.
I know most say hegner,axminster or delta(don't see any here in uk) but I think I want to go to about £200-£300 at most for now.
the company I work for. we make kitchens,bedrooms, and do most of the schools furniture in a lot of the schools in the northeast, so what ive been doing is stock piling scrap bits of solid wood in the mean time for when I get going.

I live in county durham, if anyone sees any from up here.

ray

Stanleymonkey":1opv0u6b said:
Mortgage free - you lucky so and so!

Well done and good luck with the scroll sawing

thanks
my wife lost her parents 2 years ago to cancer and we sold their house, paid off all our credit cards/loans gone from a 2 bed terraced house to a 7 year old 3 bed with garage and gardens.
gonna start living now instead of working to pay debts and struggle
our daughters 10 year old so gonna put more away every month so when she's older, she has more savings to start her adult life.

looking forward to starting a new hobby and hopefully get to a stage where I can pay it forward to help others on here.

Blister":2m8vplg6 said:
You may jut get a used Hegner for £300

... or two used Deltas. I know which I'd choose.

There's a nice Delta on Fleabay right now.

Back