GURKHAS

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't believe that no one else has signed up to Gregs invitation to support the Gurkhas who have laid their lives on the line for this country and yet we are content to let immigrants in from the Indian and African continents when these people have not paid a penny in taxes, we support them for years on end, and yet we won't let brave Gurkhas live here, something is desperately wrong here, or perhaps it's me, if so can someone tell me why I am wrong, if not.... sign on.

Rich.

Rich":2go4hpbg said:
...... yet we are content to let immigrants in from the Indian and African continents when these people have not paid a penny in taxes,.......

Rich.

Do we really have to be subjected to posts such as this that are so blatantly bigoted and racist?

RogerS":1k4epxqk said:
Do we really have to be subjected to posts such as this that are so blatantly bigoted and racist?

Yet when you call him a ''Little Englander' and compare his intellect and insight to that of 'The Pub Landlord' he gets all upset!!

free-sexy-smileys-944.gif

Cheers
Dan

Dan Tovey":1xq7mwpz said:
RogerS":1xq7mwpz said:

Yet when you call him a ''Little Englander' and compare his intellect and insight to that of 'The Pub Landlord' he gets all upset!!

free-sexy-smileys-944.gif

Cheers
Dan

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rich.

Nice one Roy, but you can't educate pork, of course you can't call Mr Reid a little Englander as he is from Scotland and as he is "new labour"HE is allowed to say what the majority think without being labelled a bigot or a racist. Oh, by the way, the new immigration minister, Mr Woolas is of the same opinion

Rich. :)

Back