Guess the breed of the dog

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
my dog will eat among other things any type of dog food, flour, rice, uncooked pasta, mangoes (inc. the stone), onions, turnips, lemons, bananas, oranges, prunes (favourite), melon and water melon (inc. skins), apples, pears, walnuts, brazils, tomatoes, and cucumbers. She once threw up a complete duck carcase and three dog pooh bags. I have on more than one occasion teased an intact, large polythene bag from her rear end. She is a thoroughly disgusting creature. Any guesses as to the breed? :D

Not playing any more then :cry: :cry:

That is a perfect description of our chocolate lab, dead now bless her. She would eat all the type of things that other dogs roll in and she LOVED cow pats, rabbit currants and 'onk-donk-plonk' (horse dung :shock: ) 8) 8) 8)

Onions can be very dangerous for dogs http://drsophiayin.com/blog/entry/onion ... ret_killer so please be very careful

A Doberman? A neighbour had one when he was building his house. He took the dog to the vet because it didn't seem to be eating much. It ended in an operation with the vet removing nearly 6 pounds of nails from the dog's stomach.

An Old English Sheepdog? I had one who was very fond of eating ladies' tights, but had the decency to wait until they were off the lady.

Just call me Mr Memory...

phil.p":3ghdv1mp said:
I give mine lamb bones raw or cooked, but they do splinter badly when cooked. My dog's a boxer mind. She'll eat anything that has a single calorie in it, even whole empty carrier bags.

The original post was regarding feeding dogs bones, it was the detail of the carrier bag that etched itself indelibly into my memory!

Also, when I used to deliver newspapers as a kid, one of my deliveries was to a family with a boxer - I think it ate more of the papers than the family ever got to read!

Back