Grinding wheel adapter

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user27038

Reaction score
I have a bench grinder with a 12.7mm bore but I'm looking to buy a blue ceramic grinding wheel and the ones I've seen that aren't a silly price seem to be 20mm bore.Does anybody know if it's possible to get a 20mm to 12.7mm adapter.I have looked but so far have not found one.
Thanks.

I have a bench grinder with a 12.7mm bore but I'm looking to buy a blue ceramic grinding wheel and the ones I've seen that aren't a silly price seem to be 20mm bore.Does anybody know if it's possible to get a 20mm to 12.7mm adapter.I have looked but so far have not found one.
Thanks.
Would 2 saw blade bore reducing bushes be OK. 20mm to 12.7 are available on Ebay.

check with DRAGAO ABRASIVOS distributors...bought a wheel from their Malta distributor, and I was offered a ' reducing bush' to fit my Warco grinder....I know they have various sizes....

pls re-set my account as am locked out due to "posting spam" !!!

check with DRAGAO ABRASIVOS distributors...bought a wheel from their Malta distributor, and I was offered a ' reducing bush' to fit my Warco grinder....I know they have various sizes....

pls re-set my account as am locked out due to "posting spam" !!!
Alan. See you’ve tried to sign up again. I sent you a message explaining the situation. For now use this account (big al). Post two more posts in reply to this post. Just type thanks or something twice and you’ll have your 3 posts to become a full member then we can look at your account.

Back