Great Manchester Run - Cancer Research UK sponsorship

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pren

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi folks.

I appreciate this may well be rather cheeky but I thought I'd put it out there.

I'm running in the BUPA Great Manchester 10k Run in May. I've decided to run in aid of Cancer Research UK for several reasons. My auntie was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, the mother of one of my close friends lost her battle with it in 2009, both my uncle and my grandad have been recently diagnosed with prostate cancer and a good mate of mine has just been given the all clear from testicular cancer.

I'm certain almost all of you have either been affected directly by, or know someone who has had their lives turned over by cancer.

If sweating and swearing my way through Manchesters streets will go even a small way towards finding a cure for this evil little disease then I'm happy to do that.

If anyone has a few bob knocking around that they could put Cancer Research UK's way, then I'd appreciate it HUGELY!

You can follow the link below to make a donation either by credit/debit card or via PayPal.

Thank you.

..... REALLY! THANK YOU!!! =D>

http://www.runningsponsorme.org/brynjones

Back