Great Latches, Catches, draw runners and other stuff

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy brookes

Established Member
Reaction score
Just building some cabinets for my lounge with curved doors and wanted some pop open latches for the cupboards, found this website with long travel touch latches https://www.sugatsune.co.uk/ , not found any anywhere else. They also do some nice pop open draw runners, which I didnt even know existed. And loads of other nice fittings and fixtures. They only charge £5 postage and min order is £5.

Hope you find them useful. Will post some pics of the cabinets as I get more done. The doors are done, just got the reat to finish now!

Cheers Andy

Nice one Andy, I have asked for a catalogue.

Regards,

Rich.

Andy

Thanks for the info, I like the push to open full extention runners, I think I'll be able to use them in my tool cabinet.

Glad the link was of use. Some cool stuff, epecially the crazy door hinges, expensive but look very good.

Just had a call from a guy at this company to say thanks for posting the info as he has since had a few enquires via this website. How very nice.

Cheers Andy

Great find! Thanks :D

Am I reading this right, tho? £0.91p for a 230 Concealed hinge??!!

Are those trade prices or for Joe Publicker?

Either way, thats really rather nice!! :lol:

Cheers.
Bryn :D

Amazing catalogue - the website is the tip of an iceberg.

That Multimo flat door system is stunning.

Thanks, Andy.

Trade and joe public prices. I ordered off the website and the bits should be at home waiting for me.

Recieved an email from Ryosuke Obinata, the director, thanking me for my business and thanking me again for the link from here. Nice to find a company that will deal with the small guy. I guess some small guys might turn into large ones at some point.

Cheers Andy

Having tried soft down stay NSDX-10 & 20 for toy box & cup board cabinet, it works absolutely great. This has been exactly what I have been after, the price is also very reasonable. Thanks Java

Yes I'd ear marked one of their stays for my toybox project (if I ever get round to it).

How long did it take for your catalogues to come through???
Filled in the form Weds night but no show yet (methinks, did I do it right?) :? :?
Cheers
Andy

It has been arrived probably after 3 working days by post. All the items looked really high quality, it came with separate brochure for touch release and soft close runner which I may try out. Java

I got mine last thursday, then again, Henley on thames is only 6 miles from Reading, what a superb catalogue though. :D

Regards,

Rich.

Recieved the bits i ordered, all great quality. The touch to open draw runners are very nice. Very well made parts and work great.

Cheers Andy

A good looking range of quality fittings and ! fairly priced . More bumph to follow with the dogologie . ooops catalogue . Cheers

Back