Great deal on a Bare Panasonic Cordless drill

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutting42

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Chaps

Have not been about much lately but wanted to share a recent find with you all. I have a Panasonic 6409 12V cordless drill which as many will testify is a Rolls Royce of a drill way better than Dewalt and up there with Makita and Festool for engineering quality. It is a little outdated now being a NiMh battery technology rather than the newer Lithium Ion batteries but the drill itself is still world class, light and an excellent life with a 3.5Ahr battery. Panasonic batteries are also the best in the world IMO with ultra quick charge times and great lifetime. I am still on my original batteries after over 5 years.

Now my drill developed a graunching with the keyless chuck and whilst looking for a replacement online I saw this deal from Toolstop. Only 25.79 for the whole drill! If you have some panasonic 12v batteries then this is a no brainer.

No connection with Toolstop, just a happy customer.

I used to LOVE my Panasonic cordless! Best power tool I've ever owned. I don't even know what happened to it! :oops:

I've never understood why they aren't better known/ more available! They are obviously not as expensive as they used to be then!? :shock:

I need a new big combi cordless as I have a fried battery (from charging it on a Genny) and a knackered gearbox on my 18v Makita, I might look at what Panasonic have to offer!

Thanks for the reminder!

Back