Good Bye

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I won't be posting again, as promised, and would therefore like to say goodbye to all you fellow cabinet makers, apologies to anyone I have upset with my posts, avatars and comments,
Those of you who know who I am, feel free to call in if your passing, just don't expect a cup of tea, or a guided tour, time is money. :lol:

Regards, I salute your group knowledge. BOB

Goodbye Senior.

I will bring a flask..... and may even bring you a bacon sarnie....

Good luck.....

Marky

sorry to see you go senior :cry:
cant understand why thou :?:
have enjoyed your posts and seeing your work in pictures

i can confirm that you have never upset me
good luck
mel

Senior - sorry to see you go, I enjoyed your input and was much impressed with the stuff on the Projects forum. My own view is that this forum is a great place to mull over all sorts of ideas and projects with other like minded woodworky nutters, both amateur and professional. Working alone in your 'shop at home is an absorbing pastime for sure, but its great to get on here and have a stress free chat and more importantly for me anyway, a laugh with others....shows that I'm not working in isolation. Best of luck - Rob

I really enjoyed seeing your work, Senior - the standard of craftsmanship was so high that it was quite inspirational.

All the best :wink:

Paul

I will be very sorry to see you go too Senior. I have enjoyed seeing your projects and it has truly inspired me too. All the best for the future mate. :wink:

Senior,

Have I missed something here??. :eek: :eek: .

I for one will certainly miss your posts & pics.

All the best.

Do you have a kettle ?? I can make my own green tea :D :D.

I haven't been paying attention recently by the look of it as I have no idea why Senior is leaving? Why? Has he spat his dummy out or is it pressure of work? Sorry for my ignorance. :?:

It was a bit of fun but not every one apreciates or understand's dry northern humour, as its not genteel or twee :lol:

Senior,
Sorry you're going mate. I don't really understand it at all, but if you are from the North as mr. Spanton suggests, I can understand your humour as I share a similar humour.
When we 'insult' it is usually when we feel comfortable enough with the people we are talking to. I guess that humour is different in various areas of the country & we may not always follow each others' comic ways. I am SURE you meant all you said in jest. As to the avatar........Don't know, never saw it, can't comment. But having seen your work, I would suggest you stay with us....Or take a break for a while. Don't burn any bridges & I'm sure it can all be fixed. Hope I have read the situation correctly as I don't know ALL the details.
This is a great forum, please don't leave on a whim.

cheers, sliver.

I will also miss your posts and pic's :wink:

All the best Colin

Ps I hope you change your mind :)

Lord Nibbo":28ts6h1s said:
I just wonder if Senior is sitting back reading all these "What happened, what did I miss posts" and having a good :lol:
I doubt he's that bothered to be honest.
Mike

Back