Going on holiday?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gawd....Ryanair used to have a base here at the (George Best) City airport, so we used them lots for University deliveries etc. Every bloomin' pointed litlle snide remark from F.A. was absolutely based in fact......but they were cheap. I remember flying with one of their stewardesses on several flights and I am pretty sure she had a chromosome loose...even the local green parka brigade used to fall silent at her approach....

Ryanair fly into Carcassonne and before we moved over we used them a number of times. Also since we have been here friends and family have used them lots. They have, bar once, been on time and a darn site cheaper than any other airline used. The once was because of a strike by the airport people.

Several of the Anglo/French forums I belong to knock them all over the place, BUT still use them. My attitude is either vote with yer feet and use someone else, or don't keep on knocking t hem. I think that to use someone else is a bit like an expression I once knew about noses, faces and cutting off?

I saw Fascinating Aida at Richmond Theatre in the mid 80s. I always thought they were blokes but it seems not.

Very talented and I do remember laughing until my sides hurt.

The blonde one was a lot slimmer then.

Mick

To be fair, I've flown Ryan Air severial times and have had no complaints...they're on a par with all the other low cost carriers - Rob

Royal air Maroc manchester to marrakech £186 return
Ryan air luton to marrakech £60 return
£120 cost of living in marrakech for a week food and hotel.
Seems perfectly simple to me.
All the best
Rob

Back