Glue applicators...help and advice please!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary9

Reaction score
Hi, Im new on here! Im after buying a glue applicator. Ive recently started my own business and until recently had access to machinery and tools until i got made redundant....hence Im now slowly trying to get started with buying my own equiptment....a slow and expensive process :lol: Im lost without my glue spreader and am struggling to find stockists..can anyone help?

Hello and welcome Gary. I think you will find what you are looking for on the Axminster website or even Rutlands. :wink:

Thanks everyone, have looked on the Axminster, I was just wandering if anybody new of anywhere else, maybe more local to me. Was also wandering if anybody could send me in the direction of second hand traders or auctions.....thanks for your help.

Hi Gary

I've just been reading through FWW and here's the tip for you.

Use a water bottle with a sports cap as a glue dispenser. The tip says that it seals well and produces a thin glue line.

HTH.

Cheers
Neil

Thanks for all the advice. Have ordered one off axminster this morning as someone had posted that there was 10% off, so went for it! I found the forum very helpful. Cheers :)

Back