Garden Storage

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JungleJim

Established Member
Reaction score
Managed to finish this the other day. wanted some garden storage for little mans toys and garden tools (that's our garden tools, not the littluns :) otherwise it all gets dumped in the workshop.

made a frame out of wickes studwork and clad it with pallet wood. considering I made it up as i went along, I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

Cheers
James

Attachments

• IMG_5215.jpg
    IMG_5215.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 1,794
Nothing wrong with that!, far better than what's in the DIY sheds and A job well done.
Just "tosh" some garden paint paint on, several brownie points for you, I would think.
It's nice to see someone getting stuck in!
Regards Rodders

JungleJim":2p2em3ab said:
Managed to finish this the other day. wanted some garden storage for little mans toys and garden tools (that's our garden tools, not the littluns :) otherwise it all gets dumped in the workshop.

made a frame out of wickes studwork and clad it with pallet wood. considering I made it up as i went along, I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

Cheers
James

So you should be, looks brilliant!

How is it fairing up to the weather? And did you apply any sealant/preservative or just leave bare?

I have a shedload (pun intended) of pallet wood all ready to make a version of this to house a couple of push bikes and the lawnmower, plus a few other bits hopefully. Plan is to make it app. 4' H x 4' D x 8' L, then I can call my workshop a workshop, with no clutter!

Back