Garden and greenhouse watering advice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misterfish

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone any suggestions for decent quality hose nozzles and sprays. Upto now we've always used Hozelock stuff but it just doesn't last despite keeping it away from frost.

What we're looking for are suggestions for handheld watering wands and nozzles with a number of spray and jet options.

Misterfish

poundland had a selection of hose fittings including a multi pattern wand. at those prices it wont break the bank if the frost does get it. I tend to think that the sunlight does more damage in making the plastic brittle. hozelock quality has gone downhill over the years. i tend to use gardena(expensive but good quality)

ps toolstation do brass fittings

Thanks. It's the spray gun and spray wand I'm really looking for - like the Hozelock 9621. they just don't last and can't be obviously serviced. The whole trigger assembly just seizes and it locks on and usually starts leaking! Ideally it would be a watering gun with a mist, shower and jet option.

Misterfish

Back