FTAGH - Festool Domino DVDs - All gone.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
All right, all right, so Maskery's banging on about Festool again, I know.

They really don't pay me you know, but they have been generous with tooling. Anyway, as each new Festool seems to come with a a DVD promo about the Domino, it means I now have several and don't need any of them. I certainly have 2 and I think there is probably a third kicking around somewhere.

So if anyone is thinking of buying the Domino and would like to see it in action on DVD before parting with the dosh, drop me a PM with your address. No charge, you can just drop a couple of bob to the MS Society next time you pass one of their tin-rattlers.

jason
ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

steve thats a bit naughty
its got to be the closest to advertising that ive seen

me and jason are just looking for the LEGACY turned coat stand

JFC":31a6v2go said:
Hang on , i'll stand with my legs apart and you can just kick away :lol:

:D

That's just made me laugh out loud! I'd give you the list, but you'd just weep. And just to rub it in, I have reason to believe I may have some more serious goodies from another company coming my way soon. Not finalized yet, so I'm trying hard not to count my chickens.

Seriously, it's great to know that other , hard-nosed, businesses look at my business plan and say, yes, that will work for us. Very encouraging. I just have to make sure I don't let them down. Nowt's fer owt, eh?

mel":cffqsggr said:
steve thats a bit naughty
its got to be the closest to advertising that ive seen

Well, if anyone is offended, I'll gladly remove the post and apologise. I'm not on commission! It's just that I thought someone, somewhere might like a copy, rather than me binning them, that's all. Didn't mean to invoke anyone's wroth, honest.

Tell you what, when the last one has gone, I'll delete the post and ask the mods to delete the whole thread, how about that?

Nooooooooooo we want the list and how you managed to get free tools !!!!!

steve
im not easily offended
it takes a lot
your so lucky to be sponsored by festool :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

we are not worthy , comes to mind

:lol: still i suppose festool have to sponsor someone :lol:

Well I came up with an idea, and asked them if they would be interested in supporting it. I told them what I planned to produce, and someone's tools have to be used, and if they could support it, this is what they would get in return.

I had a long shopping list, they cut it down somewhat, and I gratefully accepted what they proposed. That's it really. I just asked, and could justify my reasons for asking.

It's not really free, you know, I am giving something back in return! It's no different to magazines publishing adverts. But I'm particularly pleased that it is Festool (and would be equally pleased with, for example, Mafell, just to show I haven't sold my soul to the devil - oops, we don't do religion either, do we?), because it means I don't have to stand up in front of the camera and extol the virtues of the Acme Plastic Tool Company Inc. And if there is really an Acme Plastic Tool Company Inc, then I humbly apologise to them too, I'm sure their tools are wonderful.

AS I say, if anyone thinks this thread is inappropriate I'll willingly delete it.

Still one to go though, at 22.07! :)

well steve i will always take one off your hands,
and contribute to something :lol:

paul :wink:

and no removing the details but wth :roll:

Latest posts

Back