Forum users' Table saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[hi new to this site but i have Ryobi, ETS 1525 in van for site work and scheppach tku that ive just bought 2nd hand its 15 years old but in perfect condition for my workshop any info on theese would be welcome i have to set it up cheers

Scrit":363y302z said:
It's an Altendorf F45 (industrial) - best saw I've ever used. It replaced an older Altendorf F90

Scrit

great machine we have two at work and the f90 :D

At home i have the SIP 01332, solid machine but i made a few refinements, replace the rip fence with a split fence from scheppach, alot better, and i ordered an osborne mitre gauge from the states, as i opted out of the sliding carriage due to garage space. I wont mention the d word :D

I have a Scheppach TS2500 base machine only.

Would like a sliding table and table extensions but they are a little too expensive, might win the lottery next week (dream on).

If anyone knows of any going cheap I would love to hear from you :D

Martin

B&Q 10'' table saw and a Clarke 8'' bench top saw. They were cheap but work for me. :wink:

Crownshaw and Chapman 18" 6tpi

Portable, solid state, quiet running, low dust, neural feedback instant blade stop mechanism, zero shock hazard.

I have another, of unkown pedigree, winging its way to me for the princely sum of 99p

If up to snuff, this will give me a pair for XC and rip.

Or are you just after new fangled water powered behemoths?

Hi all noob here today :D

Am still using a very old wadkins 10 incher, very well made and sturdy, just very old :?

merylvingien":22ndp1iy said:
Am still using a very old wadkins 10 incher, very well made and sturdy, just very old :?

And just what is wrong with being old, if its well made and sturdy? :roll:

I am another Wadkin user :D

Nothing wrong with being old :D

I got mine for free :shock:
Had to buy a new motor and switch though, to convert to single phase.

edited: tried to put an image of it up, but it wont work!

merylvingien":2uywfmgc said:
I got mine for free :shock:
Sounds like a gloat to me. :roll:
Had to buy a new motor and switch though, to convert to single phase.
Same as me then. 8)
edited: tried to put an image of it up, but it wont work!
It will of been caught by our spamulator as you don't have many posts, try again and leave it in place if it says "report to moderator", we will sort it out. :D

Aha i see said the blind man

Cheers DaveL

wadkins.jpg

I see that you only have half of the standard dust collection system as supplied in the 1970's, the brush is in place but the boy to use it has managed to get away. :lol:

That is actually a clean version of my workshop, its heavily used :?

Thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it 8)

Elektra beckum TS250 great for a small workshop I looked at all the others Makita, Bosch, Dewalt and this had the best build quality they are now labelled Metabo.

Back