For Sale: Lie-Nielsen Stuff

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philly

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks
Got a couple of items for sale - first up a Lie-Nielsen 97 1/2 Small Chisel Plane. Never used this plane, it is like new with its original packaging. Feel bad owning such a lovely tool and never using it. I'd like £95 including P+P to mainland UK.
chisel%20plane.jpg

Next is an Independence Dovetail Saw, 15tpi rip with a lovely curly maple handle. I've a fair selection of dovetail saws (including a beauty from Pedder) so again feel bad for not using it. It has one or two small cosmetic marks on it, but the teeth are sharp and it cuts like a dream. I'd like £75 including P+P to mainland UK.
SAW IS SOLD

saw1.jpg

saw2.jpg

If you are interested in either of these PM me - sold on a first come, first served basis.

Cheers
Philly :D

Hi philly

Sorry for my ignorance but is that the standard dovetail saw?

I was planing on getting one for when my furniture making class starts in september, and the lecturer really rated them.
And with reference to the cosmetic marks are they just on the handle or?....

Many thanks Edd.

oooh tempted by the chisel plane... Pah, who needs houses... :lol:

wizer":32r0jg09 said:
oooh tempted by the chisel plane... Pah, who needs houses... :lol:

i'm tempted to save you from yourself tom - but as ive just bought a sealey pillar drill i'm not going to risk a purchase of more shiny planage

I would've taken the chisel plane if I didn't have my sis's wedding coming up, the Veritas one I have is a bit naff and uncomfortable...

Back