FOR SALE Leigh D4 TEMPLATES: 1x Finger Joint & 2x Isoloc

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yetty

Established Member
Reaction score
3 beautiful unused Leigh templates – now these are what I call real engineering! Bought about a year ago but never got time to use them and still in their original Leigh boxes.

They are the standard D4 Leigh templates and include:
• Instructions (1 x finger, 1 Isolocs)
• VGS guide bush set
• F1 Finger joint template
• 1A Isoloc joint template
• 1B Isoloc joint template

Pictures:
Leigh_Finger_Template.jpg

Leigh_Isoloc_Template_1a.jpg

Leigh_Isoloc_Template_1b.jpg

Leigh_Boxes.jpg

More Leigh info: http://www.leighjigs.com/template.php

Now the nitty gritty. I’ve tried hard to forget how much these cost me, but the memory only fades slowly! These templates have a real quality about them. The first person that crosses my palm with £300 will become the proud owner of these unused Leigh templates.

Interested in just the 2 x Isolocks? (i.e. without the Finger Joint & VGS) Great: £200.

Anyone interested please PM or email [email protected] (Note: remove the ‘XXX’ in email address to reduce automatic spamming!)

Courier delivery for £14.50, or, why not visit lovely Woodbridge, Suffolk and collect!

Thanks,

Owen,

Look in your outbox. If the message is there, it means it has not been picked up by the recipient. If it is in your sentbox then it means the recipient has picked it up and may or may not have replied.

hth

Bob

Had a couple of folks enquiry if the finger joint and bushes area available.

Basically I really want to sell the 2 x Isolocs first, or as a whole set.

The reason being that I think the Isolocs may have a more limited appeal, so offering the set as a whole may help sell the Isolocs. Hope logic isnt too flawed!

Thanks for the interest,

Latest posts

Back