For sale - L-N 73 Shoulder Plane & L-N 66 Beading Plane

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niall

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought these two planes new in November 2008 when I set up my workshop. In the sort of work I'm doing I have used the 73 a few times only (not so far needing to sharpen the blade at all, which worked "from the box"), and the 66 not at all.

Time to rationalise a bit because I want to raise the money for a secondhand tablesaw. Thought I could make do with a Festool TS55 and a large homemade jig, but it does not do all I need.

I've never sold anything on Ebay and would rather offer these first to the members of this fine website. Although I only contribute when I feel I have something useful to say - which isn't often - I read it almost every day and I'm grateful to those who do contribute more often.

The 73 is in mint / as new condition, and the 66 plus cutters mint. Say £150 for the 073 and £100 for the 66. Plus postage.

I have never posted pictures so if my first attempt fails please bear with me while I sort it out.

ds_DSC07481.jpg

ds_DSC07480.jpg

ds_DSC07482.jpg

ds_DSC07484.jpg

ds_DSC07485.jpg

ds_DSC07486.jpg

ds_DSC07487.jpg

ds_DSC07485.jpg

Edit: the urls for the pictures are correct - they work when copied and pasted into the browser address line, but I can't work out why they're not showing here.
Edit2: Aha - unchecked "Disable" buttons and seems to work

Ironballs":zisrsh8k said:
Nice planes, I was using my 73 tonight to clean up some tenon shoulders, superb quality and heft
Agreed, but just too big for me. The LV medium suits me better...but as always, each to his own :wink: - Rob

PMs just sent to people who have expressed interest. Sorry for delay. First time I've had a chance to look at PC since earlier yesterday.

Back