For Sale: Hitachi C7U2 Circular Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooby

Established Member
Reaction score
I've decided to sell my Hitachi C7U2 circular saw as:

1. I have 2 others
2. It is 240 volt so I can't use it onsite.

It takes 190mm blades. I will include 2 blades - a 24 tooth Freud and a 60 tooth Summit.

Items are:

Saw
Case
Extraction nozzle
2 blades
Rip fence.

Saw is in excellent condition, works perfectly. The only modification is I reduced the thickness of the blade bush and riving knife to accomodate a thin kerf blade, this deosn't affect the use of wider kerf blades. The thin blade isn't included as I'm using it on my Makita 110 volt saw now.

£45 (delivery included)

Some pics here

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/183826 ... 838266.jpg

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/183826 ... 838267.jpg

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/183827 ... 838271.jpg

Ok Matt. If you want to collect, I'll knock a fiver off the price. Depends on how far you want to drive as I'm on the outskirts of Manchester. Radcliffe to be precise :)

cheers

Good god, didn't realise you were so far, will probably take me about ermmmmmm...15 mins to walk there :lol: :lol:

Matt.

Matt1245":2xp332mx said:
Good god, didn't realise you were so far, will probably take me about ermmmmmm...15 mins to walk there :lol: :lol:

Matt.

15 minutes walk, didn't realise you were so local. Send me a pm to arrange when you want to collect it mate and I'll send you my address. I'm right opposite the Ainsworth Arms pub :D

Matt1245":kx946v3b said:
yeah, i'm just on bury rd, just past the bull. Bit more than 15 min walk then :lol:

Matt.

Yeah, I've walked home from the Bull a few times, certainly took me more than 15 minutes to walk home, the state I was in :D

I can meet you near the Bull if you don't drive.

Blimey, i'm feeling really nostalgic now!! The Bull, The Ainsworth Arms. Been in both of them many moons ago :eek:ccasion5:

If someone mentions The Derby in Whitefield, that's it. College days revisited. It'll really set me off!!! :-({|=

Next time I'm up that way visiting family, Ill have to get in touch and we'll go for a beer (or two! :D)

Gary

Gary H":38m5ck5y said:
Blimey, i'm feeling really nostalgic now!! The Bull, The Ainsworth Arms. Been in both of them many moons ago :eek:ccasion5:

If someone mentions The Derby in Whitefield, that's it. College days revisited. It'll really set me off!!! :-({|=

Next time I'm up that way visiting family, Ill have to get in touch and we'll go for a beer (or two! :D)

Gary

I'd be up for meeting for a pint or 10 :D Should organise a pub meet sometime as I think theres quite a few member fromt his area.

Ohhh The Derby brings back college memories for me too, didn't go to stand did you?

I'm up for a beer, sounds like a great plan.

Who needs Philly hey :lol:

Matt.

P.s. thanks for the saw.

Matt.

Matt1245":x93ay84c said:
Ohhh The Derby brings back college memories for me too, didn't go to stand did you?

I'm up for a beer, sounds like a great plan.

Who needs Philly hey :lol:

Matt.

P.s. thanks for the saw.

Matt.

Sorry, if I appeared in a rush to get back in the house. Didn't want to leave the chip pan unattended.
Good to meet you.
Cheers mate

Not a problem, in a rush myself. Have just sat down for a quick brew before re-embarking on the great Dr who hunt.

Serves me right for leaving my shopping thill the last minute.

Matt.

Matt1245":3qhnwnbe said:
Not a problem, in a rush myself. Have just sat down for a quick brew before re-embarking on the great Dr who hunt.

Serves me right for leaving my shopping thill the last minute.

Matt.

I'd nip down to the Trafford Centre as late as possible and try and catch HMV or Virgin Megastore just before they close. Least that way there may be a chance of parking. I went last Friday evening and it was horrendous. Or just pop down to your local tesco at about 3am, probably still be busy then :?

I'm going to get my Christmas booze shopping done tonight, probablt wait until 1.30-2am. I'll probably look like a desperate alcy but if it saves a 30 minute queue then so be it :D

Can I chip in?

I too would be up for a pub meet for any Mancy members.

Let's do it!

Brad

Latest posts

Back