FOR SALE basic router and lathe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt_S

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm having a clear out and have a couple of items I bought when starting out for sale. These are on ebay as I don't think they'll be good enough for anyone on here but here they are anyway!

Firstly a lathe, this is the very basic Clarke model. I bought it for one project and it did that fine but won't be using it again so want to make some space for other things! There is also a set of 8 chisels, most have not been out of the box.

lathe.jpg

Secondly a Performace Pro 1250W router, I've upgraded and discussed this router on the forum before. I think the switch is on the way out as you have to grip hard to keep it on which isn't comfortable for hand held use. Or maybe I just have weak grips! Would do fine for a table though.

router.jpg

I'm not expecting to get much for the router, ebay says I should get £40 - 60 for the lathe. I'm open to offers for collection from Kent.

I already have a lathe and a fair few routers, so not need - but will be doing a run from Yorkshire to Gatwick and back in around 2 or so weeks - so if someone wants it collecting and dropping off en-route, let me know.

What size thread does the lathe have on the headstock?

How heavy and bulky is it, would it be suitable as a portable lathe to take out and about?

It is relatively easy to lift on your own, but a little awkward as all the weight is down one end.

The headstock thread measures 18.5mm with calipers, not sure what the stated thread size is from this measurement.

Latest posts

Back