First Tablesaw (On a Budget)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI Snetty,
I hope you find what you are looking for. However if you dont, you can have my old Table saw if you cover the carriage/come and collect it. I am keen for it to go to a new woodworker and get them started just as it has for me. Its a Performance power from B&Q. It's certainly no wadkin but its done many projects and still going strong. I am going to Upgrade for a Cast iron saw with more accurate fence and induction motor.

I wont be taking delivery until late Jan however so you will have to wait until then. :D

If you look at my my website you can probably find it in many of the pictures, or on my webshots album

http://community.webshots.com/user/syntec4

If its of any interest to you just let me know and I'll put a sold sticker on it for you :wink:

Lee.

Edit: - I found this picture

Click on it for a bigger image.

colinc":1x547awf said:
I am pretty sure that Costco have the sliding table Ryobi saw on sale at the moment. I cannot remember the model/price details but might be worth checking out.

Colin

Just in case anyone's interested I checked the price of the Ryobi at Costco and it was just under £160 inc vat. I don't know that I was that impressed though. The sliding table has a couple of plastic guides that were already sloppy and the rise/fall handle fell off when I turned it. To be fair though I think that is probably due to the lack of care in assembly and no proper reflection of the machine. However for that price it looks much better value than many cheap saws I've seen.

Colin

Back