Fine Woodworking Online Subscription

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedmc571

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone signed up to this site? it works out at about £23 a year, my wife wants to get me a magazine subscription for Xmas, but I'm curious if this is worth the money, or is it a load of old "Murrican" imperial jibber jabber?

Cheers

Jed

Best £23 you'll ever spend on a woodworking publication

You can access their whole back issue catalogue.

I've been a member for about a year and a half, I have hundreds of articles that I've downloaded from there. Their video's are good and the forums are sometimes worthwhile too. For the money, I think it's incredible value for money.

I could not agree more, I joined about 3 month ago and the help / information I gotten from the site has more than covered the initial cost.

JPB

Yep me too, fantastic value and brilliant archive of videos and articles. Can't recommend it enough. If only the British mags put their entire content online for a similar subscription.

Jed,
You will find the world's best art work in Fine Woodworking and related publications etc. It's worth the subscription just for the pictures. I keep my copy of 'Tools and Shops' just for Christmas-day reading.
Remember however, American designs are different to UK and so is the text at times. They do things differently in America - even call cramps 'clamps' - that tells you something!

Back