Festool Voucher

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stu_2

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Morning All

Does anyone have one of the £50 Festool vouchers that they're not going to use, and would be kind enough to part with, please? There's a TS55 bundle calling out to me at Lords :)

Edit: Bought the TS55, but would like to get the Domino 500, so does anyone have a £50 Christmas card voucher (expires 28/2/14) that they're not going to use, and would be kind enough to part with, please?

Much appreciated

Cheers
Stu

Hi all

Sick of breathing in dust and using cr*p tools. Have requested approval from the ministry for finance has she has finally caved in and rubber stamped the budget, therefore just about to invest in my first Festool gear.

I'm travelling around oxfordshire tomorrow eventually ending up in Northampton to part with a small fortune and pick up a mitre and circular saw also extractor.

Wondered if anyone would be willing to part with a voucher? Can pick it up if convenient tomorrow.

Cheerz Stepperz

the Christmas card ones are valid for feb- somebody kindly sent me one. The professional builder ones are only until today.

If you have a demonstration, the local rep can give you a voucher, but it can only be used in a nominated shop within their area. I found proces were more than the voucher value cheaper online.

I can't resist any longer. I'm going to have to go for a Domino 500.

I used the Pro Builder one I got hold of on the TS55, so does anyone have a £50 Christmas voucher (expires 28/2/14) that they're not going to use, and would be kind enough to part with, please?

Cheers
Stu

Back