Festool Ts55 Circular Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedmc571

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone not been here for a while !

Can anyone help me find a supplier for what seems to be the the dogs dangley of circular saws ?
You'll kill me when you know I passed on up 3 weeks ago at Trafford Park's Costco @ £234 inc vat, yeah I know, give myself a big slap.
I phoned them today and they're now a deleted item.

Tried most of the links off the site, just thought someone might know a little back street place without a website ? North West preferred unless they are web based.
Thanks for now

Jed.

Hi Jed, are you by any chance a relation of jedmc570?
Anyway, Festool suppliers are supposed to charge the same prices. The trick to getting a good price is to do a deal on a number of Festool items, such a couple of guide rails, clamps, maybe a router and a cordless drill. You'll want the RO150 as well of course, only joking but dealers seem more willing to discount if there's more than one item.

John

costco in liverpool had em last time i was in there, i thought the price was quite good.

tom

The Costco one isn't the TS55EBQ which is the usual model, it is just a TS55, so no braking and no electronic speed control. Don't know about the guide rail and so on, but the price is not as good as it looks at first glance.

Jake":2ekiz9kw said:
The Costco one isn't the TS55EBQ which is the usual model, it is just a TS55, so no braking and no electronic speed control. Don't know about the guide rail and so on, but the price is not as good as it looks at first glance.

You're right Jake. The Edinburgh Costco has has the TS55 in stock for a while now. No electronic speed control or brake and no guide rail.

Latest posts

Back