Festool road trip

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carlb40":2nuvs8zo said:
Alexam":2nuvs8zo said:
Nearest to Birmingham is the Alcester one on 30th May. I have already messaged Festool to let them know about the spelling mistahe (Alchester) instead of Alcester.

Alex
Ahhhhhhh poop, that is closer than i thought. I hope you don't cost me any money Alex :mrgreen:

Not if you stay at home!
A

Benchwayze":1hycbs9k said:
How far is Twickenham from London?

Google Earth says it's 10 miles as the crow flies. Nearer than Uttoxeter and Northampton are to Birmingham :D
That's about 9 miles too far, when you're busy ;). I'm west London so it's closer to me than that, but it's still a time-sink getting there and back, especially when there isn't anything I particularly need to see demo'd. Dunno, I might try and carve out the time, have to see how it goes.

Cheers, Pete

If only SWMBO could see me now she would faint.
Grahamshed":1h6ilza6 said:
My nearest, High Wycombe is on a weekend I have to be away. Rats.
Although I would have liked to go I have to say there is nothing I particularly want. I don't actually need any more tools. :-({|=

petermillard":con1n4qp said:
Always amazed that they can't actually get one together in London :(
Walthamstow is on the tube and has a London post code. Twickenham is within the M25 too.
Not that are many serious tool merchants in central London anyway.

Grahamshed":2jma8r84 said:
Grahamshed":2jma8r84 said:
Although I would have liked to go I have to say there is nothing I particularly want. I don't actually need any more tools. :-({|=
:shock:

Everyone needs more tools :mrgreen:

You not tempted bt the cordless TS55 :lol:

carlb40":2mmgl3w7 said:
Grahamshed":2mmgl3w7 said:
Grahamshed":2mmgl3w7 said:
:shock:

Everyone needs more tools :mrgreen:

You not tempted bt the cordless TS55 :lol:
I hadn't been until you just put an image into my head. The cord always catches over the end of the track so I need a third hand to hold it away........ Hummm

carlb40":2iv2kw6i said:
You not tempted by the cordless TS55 :lol:
Grahamshed":2iv2kw6i said:
I hadn't been until you just put an image into my head. The cord always catches over the end of the track so I need a third hand to hold it away........ Hummm

Then you need this :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5q43PNfGDA

Or if you want to be boring then all you need is a homemade cable deflector . :cry: LOL

May be they had a hard time when they were last in Redcar and lost all there money on the horses lol.

carlb40":z04bb7ak said:
chippy1970":z04bb7ak said:
Might try the Twickenham one if I get time, things have been hectic work wise lately

These look good
NOWOŚĆ Festool VECTURO OS 400 Multitool: http://youtu.be/7JAFzT15bRk

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk
Surprised the fast fix lever isn't green as it has a 'function' LOL

Does look good though. :)

Lol yeah they normally do but I suppose as that part is metal they've left it in silver ,usually just plastic (functional) parts are green.

I like the plunge bar attachment good idea.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back