Fancy a marking guage?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI Tony
Someone has already posted a thread on these. Can you say "Tite-mark" rip off?? :lol:
Cheers
Philly :D

Sorry Bean-wasn't having a go. But it is a rip-off of the Tite mark design. And not THAT much cheaper :wink:
Cheers

DaveL":3aoobk14 said:
Well I have a Lee Valley micro adjustable gauge BriMarc have them here and its only £20.68. :D Works a treat. :D

darn it dave!!

looks like a have to add another £20.68 to the list of items to purchase at AP :wink:

Andy

LyNx":3sibr72y said:
darn it dave!!

looks like a have to add another £20.68 to the list of items to purchase at AP :wink:

Well I think you are better off buying a Veritas original instead of a "Tite-mark" rip off :shock:

DaveL":11prduq7 said:
Well I think you are better off buying a Veritas original instead of a "Tite-mark" rip off :shock:

I may have to turn off the PC before you suggest another good purchase. This will be my first woodworking show and if the wife finds out how much i've already spent, it WILL BE my last

Andy

Ah, Andy. 'Tis a pleasure to see. I'll be watching out for you at the show.
And remember-I've had that tool for AGES dear..... :wink:
Cheers

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have already cleaned out my rucksack and fitted the hydro system, just so i can power shop.

Andy

Latest posts

Back