Extreme Birdhouse # 21

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cranbrook2

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi again everyone
Here is another one of my extreme birdhouses just finished.
this one is made from 60 yr old reclaimed barn wood. :roll:
P4250005.JPG

P4250008-1.JPG

P4250006-1.JPG

WOW very nice!

Am I right when I count 8 cats there? :shock: :)

Thank you Andrew and Dave
I tore a floor out of a barn last year and i got 14,000 sq ft of tongue and groove cedar . I have enough to build a few hundred of them. all free wood. i am also taking 2 more barns down now. i should have enough for the next 10 years or so. :lol:

Thanks Richard. yes its the same wood. i cut enough sticks to build 3 houses this time. i,m getting a little behind.
i also have 3 barns to tear down before the snow hits.
this barn is about a quarter mile from my house so i don,t have to go far.
this lot is getting cleared . log house and all. no dead bodies yet. :shock:
P4230011.JPG

P4230009.JPG

P4220012.JPG

I also got the gazebo loaded and shipped to it,s new home about a mile away and a few birdhouses moved around.
P42500021.JPG

P42500031.JPG

Thank you again guys
the birds do love them.
i was taking pictures of some of the babies in them this morning. they make great scooby snacks for the cats. :shock: just joking :lol: the cats only go for mice.
john

nice house, needs to be to get birds anywhere near there with kitty waiting :wink:

Fabulous job, John =D> Think I'll come back as a bird in the next life, provided I can live in one of your bird houses :wink:

Paul

here is my latest extreme birdhouse.it is also made from the same material as the last one. this one is just over 4 ft wide.
P5050010.JPG

P5050013.JPG

P5050019.JPG

Latest posts

Back