Excessive dullness

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I think I,ve had enough, this non stop politeness and endless smooching up to everyone has done me in.
After a hard days work, I like a little light entertainment.
Please help, I am in danger of passing away due to excessive dullness zzzzz.....zzzz....zzz.....zz..z

PS if you tell me to go away I will, promise. zzz...zz.

Polite.....

I think its polite to make or at least offer Tea.

I will expect a bacon sandwich at least.

Marky

senior":3qcrwg1i said:
Twit, :lol: :lol: , no still too polite. :(
May I recommend Trusted Tradesmen? If rude's your thing you'll be well at home there :wink: - but then maybe no, after all they're only tradesmen.....

senior":214itnc2 said:
I think I,ve had enough, this non stop politeness and endless smooching up to everyone has done me in.
Please help, I am in danger of passing away due to excessive dullness zzzzz.....zzzz....zzz.....zz..z

To be honest Senior I've run forum boards in other subjects and this is a relief for me. Hardly any libel, hardly any immature digs at people for no reason.

No, give me polite any day. I come here for one reason and one reason only, the contribution is fantastic; lots of relevant information and ideas discussed in a mature manner.

This is a cracking forum. And at the end of the day there's plenty of boards out there with contributors that want to slag each other off. There's a DIY site where a contributor went on adjudicating over the sexual appeal of a Channel 4 presenter/property developer but criticised her looks at the same time. Bizarre and correspondingly pathetic yet nasty. Why don't you go there instead?

kafkaian":2jb6o4ao said:
senior":2jb6o4ao said:

To be honest Senior I've run forum boards in other subjects and this is a relief for me. Hardly any libel, hardly any immature digs at people for no reason.

No, give me polite any day. I come here for one reason and one reason only, the contribution is fantastic; lots of relevant information and ideas discussed in a mature manner.

This is a cracking forum. And at the end of the day there's plenty of boards out there with contributors that want to slag each other off. There's a DIY site where a contributor went on adjudicating over the sexual appeal of a Channel 4 presenter/property developer but criticised her looks at the same time. Bizarre and correspondingly pathetic yet nasty. Why don't you go there instead?

If we're talking about the same person she's got a great voice, similar to Mariella Frostrup.

Senior, if you don't like the respect and politeness that is on the forum, then you can just flipping well f**k off you great t***er, oh, and I hope your underwear gets infested by the fleas of a thousand camels.

Happy now? :twisted:

Whilst I wouldn't be quite as explicit as Byron ;) , I do think anyone who visits a forum they don't enjoy is particularly stupid.

Gill

I think you are all falling into the trap Senior has set in order to get some confrontation. I would just ingnore him and lock this thread.

Agree Gill,

What is the point of asking to be insulted :?:

I think it's a wind up, but having had the misfortune to have occassionaly participated in some other forums, and been insulted for my efforts I repeat what I said a week ago, I keep finding myself returning here because it is polite and friendly and there's folk who do know what they are talking about.

ByronBlack":1875byfi said:
just a quick note, my post was intended in jest.

Ah, well i suppose this whole thread is intended in jest. Although it is a little hard to tell :?

Simon,

That's a great idea. I've been on here for a few years and never needed to do it, but just out of curiosoty I think I'll give it a go.

P.S.
On some of the other forums I visit my 'ignore' list is so long the admin had to redesign the page :lol:

Used to have this sign in a bar.

" This bar is dedicated to those excellent gentlemen who can take their drink, drink their fill and still remain gentlemen".

Try it Senior it's far more attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back