european ash and elm supply

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good supplier of European ash and elm - ideally near to Worcestershire/herefordshire. Quantities are small 10sqm ash and 2sqm elm as they are for flooring and door respectively. So ideally the flooring is T&G but in extremis I could do it myself.

British Hardwoods only do American ash as far as I can see.

Many thanks

Roger

Hi Roger,

There is a small timber yard bottom end of brum, Davis timber they do a wide range of stuff, I am going in there tomorrow morning to hunt through there cut off pile. I know they do flooring will check what they have in and drop you a PM.

All the best
Neil

Roger,
Is Hay on Wye too far out? Try 01497 821 969. I think it's Richard of Wye Valley Timber. I constantly use local ash but I gather your interest is in flooring.
Fred

Hi Roger

I've been recently lurking around the two sites listed below because I'm after some oak boards - they both state that they have ash as well as oak.

I rang New House Oak the other day and they suggested I e-mail them a list and they would quote for it. They were happy for me to collect in person.

Hope this helps

Les

New House Oak
Good Bros

Back