ebay again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clewlowm

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All. I Must stop using ebay when i have a beer or three!!!! Just bought a long bed multico planer for £200. Good price i thinks. Only problem is trying to fit it into an already packed shop. :oops:

it could be worse - remember that chinese guy who bought a mig 21 fighter jet for $25,000 US - i bet his swimbo was happy :shock:

clewlowm":7pnm73d5 said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats the problem. she does not know yet. :wink: . wish me luck.

so dont tell her ;) i bet she doesnt know what all those lumps of metal do anyway and wont notice one more

and if she notices the 200 notes gone from the account tell her you spent it on beer, drugs, and fast women- when she finds out the truth she'll be grateful :D

Trust Me she will.Swimbo is a director of the company just have to try and convince her that it is a needed purchase.

Thanks bob. Do you want my bank details? so you can forward the £200. well Swimbo will be finished work in an hour or so, at least i can Prepare my story.

clewlowm":o7hnnknw said:
Thanks bob. Do you want my bank details? so you can forward the £200. well Swimbo will be finished work in an hour or so, at least i can Prepare my story.

Mmm! all of a sudden I seem to be skint!!

Bob

clewlowm":3og8tcra said:

How did it go - and both you and the planer still there?

We've got a planer/thicknesser and it is one of the most useful bits of kit in our shop and gets used almost daily. It is very loud and you need ear protectors.

Soulfly":gbkz7q29 said:
We've got a planer/thicknesser and it is one of the most useful bits of kit in our shop and gets used almost daily. It is very loud and you need ear protectors.

=D>

Soulfly":1j7k2vk7 said:

lucky you ... and this is relevant how ? :roll:

Well i do not need a bed afterall \:D/ . My other half has placed a limit on what i can buy for the shop!! just need to follow the advice and get sum Ear defenders.

clewlowm":2dqb9orq said:
Hi All. I Must stop using ebay when i have a beer or three!!!! Just bought a long bed multico planer for £200. Good price i thinks. Only problem is trying to fit it into an already packed shop. :oops:

Was that the one where he suggested you went round with some beefy mates as it was heavy? That looked a nice machine.

I've got some short lengths of scaffold tubing that can be useful for machine moving.

Let me know if you want to borrow them Mike.

Bob

Back