• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dremel copy £8.33

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajs

Established Member
Reaction score
Just had this delivered today. Far better than you have the right to expect for the money, in substance as good as any of the others I've seen. Nice blow moulded case. Accessories a bit sparse (e.g. no flexi drive) but the only big ommission is alternative size collets.

If you've never heard of Duratool it's simply CPC/Farnell's own brand. Have a few things from there before and while clearly they're badged stuff they've always been honest, usable if basic tools.

They have a few other goodies on offer, basic jigsaw and hammer drill for under £15 each. Perhaps more interestingly for readers here 900W and 1500W SDS drills for £29 and £33 respectively.

https://cpc.farnell.com/tools-maintenance-bargain#power-tools

Attachments

• IMG_20230111_155308.jpg
    IMG_20230111_155308.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
A good thing about CPC and Zoro is that the free P&P limit is low and there's always something else you can find to make the order up.

I bought a Duratool angler grinder to live permanently in a small chop stand - it works fine, but the switch is inaccessible so is not very safe. (I've bought a third since then (as you do) so No.2 and No.3 will get swapped over).:LOL:

Latest posts

Back