DON'T FORGET!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday for me - full of excited idiotic grins about being given a day pass!!

Is there a 'UKW Meet Up point' or just hope for the best and talk loudly?

gregmcateer":1fw0ro4q said:
Saturday for me - full of excited idiotic grins about being given a day pass!!

Is there a 'UKW Meet Up point' or just hope for the best and talk loudly?

Wear your badge and we can all know?

I'll be wearing mine!

Peter.

If there is no objection with Charley why not print this off and write your forum name in the light blue area and pin it to your top

UKworkshop_zps74bc800d.jpg

(Edited sorry Charley spelt your name wrong)

gregmcateer":8pumnhet said:
Dalboy":8pumnhet said:
If there is no objection with the Charlie why not print this off and write your forum name in the light blue area and pin it to your top

UKworkshop_zps74bc800d.jpg

Charlie?

If that was because I spelt his name wrong I have edited it and apologised. If it is because you don't know who he is then Graham has pointed that out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to seeing you guys on the weekend first time for me and Wood Workers Workshop. We won't be bringing a lathe as I wouldn't want to make a fool of myself pretending I can turn! like a pro But if any of the demonstrators wish to use the Easy Wood tools they are welcome just let me know. Andrew Hall will be using them turning one of his hats.
Cheers Peter

While we are reminding folks, remember myself and Gary Rance are running the hands on 'surgery' stand, where you can come and sort out some of your turning problems, from sharpening, skew work or handling a bowl gouge.

Don't be shy, come and say hello and pick our brains!!

See you there

Richard

Back