done it

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ring

Established Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my hegner today cant wait now Multicut 1 Scrollsaw Variable Speed 230v 100w
:D :D :D

Hi Ring I bought my Multicut 1 single speed well over 20 years ago.The only part that has been replaced is the concertina spring that puts the tension on the blade.When you come to think that the spring moves every time the blade moves.Over the 20 yrs of use the blade must have moved quite a lot of strokes,millions?I hope that you enjoy owning a Hegner has I have ,and look on it has a faithful friend :roll: .
Cordy has recently bought a used one from Swindon,I saw it the other day. It was the first time that I have seen the variable speed one,honestly I have got used to a single speed over the years and from what I saw it did not convince me that a variable speed would be for me. :wink:

Bryan

Ring
When I enquired about a new Hegner they quoted the 8th of following month
I decided to buy off eBay instead and drove 166 miles for this which I thought looked in fair condition

Just checked my order and it says pending but it did say in stock will have to wait and see :shock:

My new toy has landed cant wait to get the wood burner fired up and have a play with it happy days. :D :D Also bought a couple of books the scroll saw handbook Patrick Spielman and Intarsia woodworking projects Kathy Wise
Jim

Ring":15sm0d0r said:
My new toy has landed cant wait to get the wood burner fired up and have a play with it happy days. :D :D Also bought a couple of books the scroll saw handbook Patrick Spielman and Intarsia woodworking projects Kathy Wise
Jim

The scroll saw handbook is a wise buy, IMHO it is the bible for the scroll saw. I thought that I knew everything there was to know about fretwork until I read Spielmans book!

Back