Domino DF 500 used price

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheJoeShow

Reaction score
Hi all

Just looking for a bit of advice about selling my domino, would anyone mind giving me an idea what a used one is worth? I looked on ebay and there is only one used domino on there but its nowhere near the end of the listing so I'm not really sure what price I should put on it...

Its 18 months old and I have used it twice and its got a 5mm and 8mm cutter.

I feel a bit silly asking this but I just cant find any used ones for sale so I thought i would ask people with more knowledge!

Thanks, Joe

Couldn't give you a price but all I can say is that I've sold lots of used stuff on eBay and have always got really good money. Usually you get more if you start it 99p no reserve, people tend to get carried away :lol:

TheJoeShow":36limp25 said:
Hi all

Just looking for a bit of advice about selling my domino, would anyone mind giving me an idea what a used one is worth? I looked on ebay and there is only one used domino on there but its nowhere near the end of the listing so I'm not really sure what price I should put on it...

Its 18 months old and I have used it twice and its got a 5mm and 8mm cutter.

I feel a bit silly asking this but I just cant find any used ones for sale so I thought i would ask people with more knowledge!

Thanks, Joe

You can search ebay for "sold" items, which can sometimes help establish a value.

Try this one:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from= ... Complete=1

Hi there Joe,
I am in Colchester and have been considering a domino. Please let me know if you decide to list on a popular auction site, I would not like to miss out.
Many thanks.
Matt

Latest posts

Back