Domestic violence - Please have a look

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Losos

Established Member
Reaction score
This may be considered 'political' I hope not. All I want to do is show this link. It belongs to a lady dog breeder in Tasmania. Mostly it's about her dogs (Some lovely photos in case you're into that kind of thing)

There are two pages where she & her two sons talk about the situation they faced at home which culminated in the three of them having to flee the house. What she doesn't mention is that she has an illness which will likely result in an early death inherited from her mother who died at 48

Yes, this is not a new thing (But it is still an outrage nevertheless)
Yes, there maybe far worse cases you know about (But I doubt it)
and, yes, we can do little (But signing the guest book will help)

It's http://www.malalawbullterriers.net/

Have a look, please sign the guest book (No need to leave an e-mail or any personal details if you don't want too) and please note this is in NO WAY a plea for money.
I have learned of this via her eldest son. I am usually very skeptical about such stories but I feel this one has the ring of truth about it.

Well it's been a week & I'd like to thank all the people who had a look, especially if you signed her guest book.

This is the first and only time I'm bringing it to the top, (don't post here & it will sink down again).

I just felt some new or less frequent visitors may want to have a look.

I don't know why I picked up on this case, I think it maybe because she is a dog lover and as you may know I'm passionate about dogs myself.

For evil to triumph, needs only good men to do nothing.

Someone really perceptive wrote/said that and in the context of this website, it is Oh, so true.

Without wishing to reduce the impact of this website, I'd make the point that you don't have to go to Oz.....try your local court.

Hi Losos

A truly terrible story.

SammieQ":35y19m9t said:
Without wishing to reduce the impact of this website, I'd make the point that you don't have to go to Oz.....try your local court.

My wife has spent her working life in the family court and probation, sadly this was an all too common occurence.

Cheers,
Neil

Hi Neil,

Yes indeed, in my life I've been fortunate I guess in never having known any women in this situation, but as you and SammieQ say, it is far too prevalent in modern day society.

She sent me a PM about 'Storm' her Alaskan Malamite dog (It's the one in the picture of her in the snow) this (in her words) is what he did:-

"" two weeks later he went fishing , he left every Sunday, early in the morning I got a call from him, asking if I had seen Storm, I had assume the boys had taken her for a walk, and I said no, his reply was when I find her remember next time it would be me. I found her hanging from the barn rafters.""

I know I said I wouldn't raise this thread again but I'm having difficullty getting the image of that poor dog out of my mind, and what that lady must have suffered doesn't bear thinking about.

Back