Does anyone recognise this unit ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
bathroom wall unit.png

TIA

Attachments

• bathroom wall unit.png
    bathroom wall unit.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 437
Not sure this is much help but doing a reverse image lookup (TinEye) the image appears to be related to a US company - Menards - who sell a lot of this sort of thing but I can't find that particular model.

Is it a commercially available unit Rog or one that’s been made to measure?
Something about the handles says hand made to me

Doug B":c1u2ms2v said:
Is it a commercially available unit Rog or one that’s been made to measure?
Something about the handles says hand made to me

I don't know, Doug. It featured in a webpage for ensuite bathrooms. I'd been Googling for tile layouts and came across this, LOML was walking by and liked it.

I do agree with you, it does look handmade and I'd love to make it but SWMBO has other plans for my time. Like more joinery :( and tiling :evil:

Fitted this one a while back

DDF1577F-8017-4875-AB87-12CF866C8A8E.jpeg

Came from these folks if I remember right,

http://www.qualitex.co.uk/Bathroom_PDF/ ... html#p=284

If you can’t find the exact one you were looking for they have quite a lot but of choice of styles & colour finishes, swipe to turn the page dunno if there’s anything that the GLW will like in there.

Attachments

• DDF1577F-8017-4875-AB87-12CF866C8A8E.jpeg
    DDF1577F-8017-4875-AB87-12CF866C8A8E.jpeg
    514.5 KB · Views: 241
Rodger, will your wall take a floating unit like that....Ive had a few inquiries in the last few years for floating units, when I give a price for up grading the wall it's funny how they suddenly want floor standing.
Attached is one I done a few years back, I used BIG brackets fixed to a concrete column.

c23c438a6b287e34709e2c91f95a2051.jpg

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

once again some beautiful workmanship posted in this thread. It does inspire me to improve my skills everyday. I love the unit Roger, it will work well with my wet floor bathroom.
FG

Latest posts

Back